Monday, November 26, 2007

The Big Ehm.Oh.Vee.E

Yep.
That's right kids. I've FINALLY made the move to Californ-i-a.

Insane!

I made the big trip Nov. 9th, 2007.
Started my new job at Sideshow on Nov. 12th.

I'm already working on my third week as a California resident.
It's incredible.
Honestly I haven't been happier. Granted I miss my friends and parents.
But all in all - I've had a good two weeks.

Work is great - I love it there. The people are super nice.
AND it's a great opportunity for me to let my creative juices flow...for once!
It's a little intimidating - since I haven't had to be creative really since college - how sad...but that will change. I will get to develop and create new products all by myself. I'm totally stoked.

As for a car - well I've been renting this little candy apple red Chevy Aveo - eh...it gets me from point A to point B, which is fine.
Hopefully by this week I'll have found the car I'm looking for.
I want a reasonably priced 2004-2006 Toyota Rav4 - in white or silver ;)

Living arrangements - I'm staying with my sister and her boyfriend. Which has been working out ok - We all get along really well. So there hasn't been any conflict - I'm sleeping on a futon she bought for me, which was really sweet of my big sis :)

Friends - well I met some people through Rob - but I don't know if I'll be hanging out with Rob anytime soon - I need for him to calm down and understand that he has NO shot with me...lol Unfortunately he tried to kiss me the one time I hung out - we all went to a pubcrawl for the Big 10 (College Football). It was fun until he tried to put moves on me.. (ew...I'm shuddering) I told him I wasn't interest and that I don't think of him that way and that I'm seeing someone...How many different ways can I get that across? Honestly. Hrrrmmmph!

I'll make some friends. I'm an open person ;)

Boyfriend - Well, lets see. I just got back from San Francisco today - We know who lives there... Luke. :} This was my second trip to see him - I saw him back on October 11th. And now this weekend. I'll write more on him in another blog.

I need to update you since October 11th.

But as for now - it's about my bedtime (how sad... it's only 10:30p)
But I'm wiped from my 8 hour drive today... Yawn, big stretch.

Alright folks, good night til the next blog.

Beezy is Breezy ;]

No comments: